is a high-efficiency electrical insulating oil which is suitable for use in large power transformers.
• Has suitable viscosity to transfer heat from transformer part
• Low pour point makes it possible to use in very cold climate
• Ability to absorb gases which are produced in electrical discharge.
• Excellent electrical insulation because of high break down voltage and low dielectric dissipation factor
• Excellent oxidation and thermal stability which results to increase oil drain interval
• Without any polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s) and corrosive sulfur
Oxidation Satbility at 164h
120°C TAN . mg KOH/g Sludge
%wt DDF at 90 °C